These are out of this world and just the right snack for any party (Superbowl). Hubby, Haylie and I spent our Saturday evening with friends; I made these and the were gone before we knew it. Not a crumb left in the pan. I beg you to make these. =)
I was not able to get a picutre of them they were gone before I could snap one but the pic below is from the website I got the recipe from (Thanks Christine). Yummy huh?
Cheesy Ranch Tater Tots
Adapted from Fantastic Family Favorites
1 bag frozen tater tots (or french fries) I used tots
Sour Cream Ranch Sauce
1 cup sour cream
1/2 cup ranch dressing
1/4 cup milk
1 cup (or as much as you like) Shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup real bacon bits
1/4 cup green onions
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Cook frozen tater tots according to package directions.
2. Spread 3/4 of the sour cream ranch sauce onto an oven safe serving platter. (I used a cookie sheet)
3. Arrange tots on top of the sauce.
4. Drizzle remaining sauce on the top, and sprinkle on the toppings.
5. Place under broiler for a few seconds to melt the cheese.